- Standard: API, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, API 5L, ANSI B36.10M-2004, ASTM A106-2006, BS 1387, BS EN10217, DIN EN 10217-1-2005, GB/T 9711.1-1997, GB/T 9711.2-1999, GB/T 9711.3-2005, GB/T9711
- Grade: 10#-45#, 16Mn, A53-A369, Q195-Q345, ST35-ST52, 20#, 16Mn, A106(B,C), Q235, Q345, St37, St37-2, St42, St52, St52.4
- Thickness: 0.035 - 4 inch
- Section Shape: Round
- Outer Diameter: 0.875 - 30 inch
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
- Application: Gas Pipe
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Certification: API
- Surface Treatment: 3PE, FBE, Epoxy
- Special Pipe: API Pipe
- Alloy Or Not: Non-alloy
- Another quality standards: API 5L/IS: 3589/IS : 1978/ISO 21809
- Coating quality standards: AWWA C104/A21.4/DIN 30670
- Advantages 1: Quality assurance, Competitive price
- Advantages 2: , Fast delivery, Exporting experience
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Plastic plugs in both ends Hexagonal bundles of max. 2000kg with several steel strips Two tags on each bundle Wrapped in waterproof paper PVC sleeve and sackcloth with several steel strips Plastic caps|
|Delivery Detail:||within 45 days after confirmation|
Used for construction of long distance pipelines for combustible liquids and gases, nuclear station pipelines, heating system pipelines, general-purpose pipelines, vessels manufacturing, mechanical engineering and instrumental engineering.
GB/T 8163 Seamless steel tubes for liquid service
ASTM A106 Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service
DIN 1629 SEAMLESS CIRCULAR TUBES OF NON ALLOY STEELS WITH SPECIAL QUALITY REQUIREMENTS
API 5L Line Pipe
ANSI/AWWA C104/A21.4 American National Standard for Cement-Mortar Lining for Ductile-Iron Pipe and Fittings for Water
ISO 21809 Petroleum and natural gas industries -- External coatings for buried or submerged pipelines used in pipeline transportation systems
DIN 30670 Polyethylen coatings of steel pipes and fittings
GB/T 8163 10# 20# 35# 45# 16MN(Q345B)
GB 3087 10# 20# 35# 45# 16MN(Q345B)
GB 5310 20G 12Cr1MoV 12Cr1MoVG 12CrMoG
ASTM A106 Gr A Gr B Gr C
DIN 1629 St 37.0 St 44.0 St 52.0
API 5L A B X42X46 X52 X60 X65 X70 X80
Outer Diameter Hot finish 2" - 30" Cold drawn 0.875" - 18"
Wall Thickness Hot finish 0.250" - 4.00" Cold drawn 0.035" - 0.875"
Length Random Length Fixed Length SRL DRL
square ends (straight cut saw cut and torch cut);
beveled for welding (All line piping is square cut to the tolerance specified and bevelled to ANSI B16.25. An angle of 30º (-0º +5º) and a landing of 16 mm ±08 mm is applied. Schedule 160 material is supplied without bevelling.)
Surface Lightly oiled Hot dip galvanized Electro galvanized Black Bare Varnish coating/Anti rust oil Protective Coatings (Coal Tar Epoxy Fusion Bond Epoxy 3-layers PE)
Test Chemical Component Analysis Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength Yield
strength Elongation) Technical Properties (Flattening Test Bending Test Hardness Test Blow Test Impact Test etc.) Exterior Size Inspection Hydrostatic Test(The standard pressure is limited to 207 MPa (3000 psi)) X-ray Test.
Mill Test Certificate EN 10204/3.1B
Third party inspection SGS BV Lloyds etc.
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|